Kenya has at least 60 species of aloe and majority of the species have a specific geographical distribution except Aloe secundiflora which spreads in many regions of Kenya. The diversity pattern indicate a high concentration of species in two main areas identified as Aloe hot spots i.e. North Rift, and Coastal regions and thus of high priority for conservation of the genus. Coast province has the highest number of artificial propagated aloe with at least 10,000 acres of mature plants mainly in Kwale, Taita and Kilifi Counties.
Pwani Kenya Aloe Processors
Pwani Kenya Aloe Processors are the Kenyan's leading producers and processors of Aloe Vera Cosmetic products, produced from aloe secudiflora extracts. In the range you will find excellent beauty products including, moisturisers; lotions, creams, soaps – Aloe secudiflora bitter gum/sap is the primary ingredient in Pwani Processors products. In addition the pwani products are blended with pure coconut oil a beauty remedy from nature.
Kenya Aloe Secudiflora has many uses that are proven scientifically:
- The aloe bitter gum/sap are used in the manufacture of medicinal and cosmetic products that helps the users to fight severe pimples, blackspots, acne, burns, severe stretch marks and other fungal and bacterial infections.
- Leaves are applied to wounds to assist healing. The sap is drunk as an appetizer and anti-emetic.
- Diluted leaf sap is drunk as a cure for malaria, typhoid fever, diarrhoea, oedema, swollen diaphragm, nosebleed, headache, pneumonia, chest pain and as disinfectant.
- The exudates are applied into the eyes to cure conjunctivitis.
- The leaves are pounded and added to drinking water for preventing and treating coccidiosis and New castle diseases in poultry.
"I have sold the herbal products for the last four years and my customers have always praised them for their tremendous results. The products have no negative effects and have not heard any complaint since the year 2006.
Having acquired the Kenya Bureau of Standards Certification, it has proved that the product has fulfilled the requirement of the relevant authority in terms of quality.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org "